Adolph Hitler had a half brother named Alois Hitler, he owned a bar in Germany that was frequented by prominent Nazi officials. Alois would never share his opinion on Adolph because he was afraid Adolph would revoke his liquor license!
Adolf Hitler had some Jewish heritage in him. His great great grandmother was Jewish who was a maid.
Hitler ordered tanks to be made in Michigan and told the company to not worry about sending them to Germany, he'd 'pick them up on his way through Detroit.
"Quisling," which is used to describe a traitor, was the name of Vidkun Quisling, a Norwegian fascist and supporter of Adolf Hitler, who was appointed Führer of Norway in World War II. Arrested in 1945, Quisling was so despised, Norway broke with their centuries-old policy against capital punishment and executed him.
Hitler's 3rd grade report from his teacher remarked that Hitler was...'bad tempered and fancied himself as a leader.'
Adolf Hitler was fascinated by hands. In his library there was a well-thumbed book containing pictures and drawings of hands belonging to famous people throughout history. He liked particularly to show his guests how closely his own hands resembled those of Frederick the Great, one of his heroes.
The NY phone book had 22 Hitlers before WWII. The NY phone book had 0 Hitlers after WWII.
Hitler was voted Time Magazines man of the year in 1938
Adolph Hitler kept a framed photograph of Henry Ford on his desk and Ford kept one of Hitler on his desk in Dearborn, Michigan. Hitler had used in 'Mein Kampf' some of Fords anti-semitic views, and he always welcomed Ford's contributions to the Nazi movement.
· Hitler had only one testicle. This one is interesting, considering most would say Hitler had fairly large gonads. Guess it was all just a show to make up for what he was actually missing. I had a difficult time figuring out how he only came to have 1 and it seems he may have been injured during WWI and had to have it removed. Seems they amputated his conscience along with it.
· Hitler dated, and got down with, his niece. Yes, it’s true. Geli was the daughter of Hitler’s half-sister. She was 23 at the time she committed suicide. Oh, wait. That might have been murder. But since the evidence pointed to Hitler, well, no charges were brought.
· Hitler was one kinky Fuhrer. It is highly suspected that Hitler had unusual desires in the bedroom. Specifically, being urinated and defecated on. While this may sound like a joke, it’s been cited as probable by well-regarded historians. Believe it or not!
· Hitler’s first love was a girl he thought to be Jewish. This could explain it all, couldn’t it? When Hitler was 16 years old he fell for a girl named Stefanie Isak. He was obsessed. As you can imagine, it didn’t work out. Adolph used to fantasize about throwing himself off a bridge in despair – and killing her too. How romantic.
· Hitler invented the concept of the blow-up doll. Again, not a joke. Hitler wanted his soldiers to be able to have their needs met without getting involved with foreign women. So... he ordered plastic bodied femmes be created for them. Blonde hair, white skin, large breasts and lips, and whose, uh, stuff, would "feel absolutely real".